- 4 cans of chicken broth or 2 32oz containers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 10 count cans of refrigerated biscuits
- For this size recipe, I use the larger, oval Crockpot. Start by turning the Crockpot on high heat and pour in all 4 cans of the chicken broth.
- Cut the 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts into small bit-size pieces.
- Put the chicken into the Crockpot and let it cook on high for 2 hours.
- Once the chicken is done, open the can of biscuits and tear each biscuit into 2 or 3 pieces (these are the dumplings) and add to the Crockpot.
- The biscuits will float on the top. Once there is a full layer on top, take the back of a large serving spoon and gently push all of the dumplings into the broth. This will coat each dumpling with the broth and keep them from sticking to each other.
- Cook, covered and on high, for 30 minutes.