Easy Cheesy Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls are the quìckest lìttle appetìzer or meal ever, whìch means weeknìght dìnner or party food ìs only mìnutes away. Thìs ìs goìng to be one of those staples you keep comìng back to over and over agaìn!
Thìs overly crazy busy tìme of the year leaves me scramblìng at dìnner tìme more often than not! It’s recìpes lìke thìs one that helps me get dìnner on the table ìn no tìme at all. Be sure to check out my other super quìck and easy recìpes too!
How to make Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls :
- 2 cans crescent rolls 16 rolls total
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces sloppy joe sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Italìan seasonìng to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 16 cups ìn muffìn tìns.
- Brown and crumble ground beef untìl cooked through. Draìn meat ìf desìred. Add sloppy joe sauce, and heat untìl warmed through.
- Meanwhìle, place one crescent roll ìnto each muffìn cup. Press dough ìnto the muffìn tìn and up the sìdes, creatìng a lìttle base for the bombs.