Burritos loaded down with succulent chicken, cool and smooth avocado, sloppy gooey dissolved cheddar, fiery salsa verde and sharp cream!
Today I have some delicious chicken and avocado burritos for you! They are so natural to make, you basically wrap the chicken, avocado, cheddar, salsa verde, acrid cream and cilantro up in a tortilla, flame broil it and appreciate! Simply try to put the cheddar on the best or base of the burrito so that is dissolves and gets all decent and ooey and gooey when it’s flame broiled.
Don’t hesitate to serve these burritos with additional salsa and acrid cream for plunging! These burritos don’t take long to make, they are pleasant and versatile, filling and in particular, stuffed brimming with flavor!
Also try our recipe Healthy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole #healthy #keto recipe
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Assemble the burritos, optionally toast, and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles #recipehealthy #keto
Source : bit.ly/2AUQ8U0