Thursday, February 14, 2019
This DIY Aloe Vera oil, is the ultimate hair growth, magic. It combines the goodness of aloe vera gel and coconut oil, for an all natural scalp treatment, that does wonders for hair growth. It reduces dry scalp condition, to thoroughly nourish hair roots, to promote fast hair growth.
Aloe Vera mixed with coconut oil makes a great diy hair condioner, for any hair type. It will leave your hair feeling silky soft, and smooth.
It’s so amazing and is the is the only solution you need to grow long healthy hair!
To make this DIY Aloe Vera hair oil…
1. Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and wash thoroughly.
2. Use a sharp knife and cut the aloe vera leaf into small sized cubes.
3. In a clean heat proof bowl, add the aloe vera cubes to a 1 cup of melted coconut oil.
4. Place the bowl over piping hot water, to gently heat the oil and aloe vera together. (Doubleboiler method).
5. Use a wooden spoon to stir the oil.The oil will absorbs all the goodness of the aloe vera plant.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the bowl from the hot water, and allow it to cool down. Once cooled strain the oil, into a container. The oil is now ready for use.
How To Use DIY Aloe Vera Oil
Apply the oil all over your scalp and massage in deep circular motions. Leave on the scalp for up to an hour. Proceed by washing hair with a mild sulfate free shampoo. If preferred you can leave the oil on the scalp overnight and wash hair in the morning. This can be done 2x per week for fast result.