A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. Quick and easy with just 7 common ingredients, 5 minutes prep, and options for 2 ways to make it.
Servings: 12 servings (1 cup each)
Author: Maya Krampf from WholesomeYum.com
Main Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 2 lb Chicken breast (cooked, cubed or shredded)
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
Version 1 with Spinach
- 1 lb Frozen spinach (thawed, squeezed to drain well)
Version 2 with Broccoli
- 4 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (191 degrees C).
You can visit wholesomeyum.com for full instructions.